Memorial Day Details
May 22, 2013 Leave a comment
Memorial Parade for the Marching Dutchman Band
High School Marching Band Details:
Memorial Parade Monday –May 27th—Parade step off time is 9:30 A.M we should be done by 10:30-10:45 A.M.
- 8:45 am Meet at Central Ave between 7th & 8th –Unload truck and prepare to step off. The truck must move to the end of the parade for you so get your equipment off the truck by 8:30 A.M. and get in parade formation.
- We are Division 4 number 39.– The end of the Parade behind the Desert strom truck. Load truck at the end of the parade at the Pilgrim Cemetery
Things to Remember
- You must have every part of your uniform to be allowed to step up with the band! (Black Pants, Black Socks, Black shoes, and Red Polo (tucked into your pants)
- You must stay in your complete uniform at all times!
- Be early! Especially Percussion!!!! Morgan, Nick, Bethany and Avery turn in Radio for Charging to Bogue. You are responsible for the ear piece.
- The Truck will be located near Central between 7th and 8th hopefully in the National City Parking lot or close by .
- Please come hydrated and eat breakfast before you come to the parade!